Hair tuning during every hair wash
- effective hair pigments keep dark hair looking dark
- supplies the hair roots with the activating caffeine complex
Keeps dark hair dark
When the first grey hairs appear, many men immediately think about dying their hair. The alternative to this is Alpecin Tuning Shampoo. If you start early enough, the first grey hairs will not become visible until later. The hair colour is tuned simply and quickly with each daily hair wash.
The colour effect keeps dark hair dark
The effective hair pigments in Alpecin Tuning Shampoo keep dark hair looking dark. This colour effect is inconspicuous and only becomes more intensive with regular use. It gradually washes out when normal shampoo is used.
The hair effect prevents hereditary hair loss
In addition, Alpecin Tuning Shampoo also prevents hereditary hair loss. Washing your hair daily with the shampoo supplies the hair roots with the activating caffeine complex. Alpecin Caffeine can be detected in the hair roots after just 120 seconds of residence time.
Information for competitive athletes
Alpecin caffeine can be detected in the hair follicles.
Leave on the scalp for 2–5 minutes – from application to rinsing out. Only apply to dark to black hair.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, PEG-3 Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Caffeine, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Parfum, Phosphoric Acid, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, HC Blue No. 2, Menthol, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Niacinamide, Zinc PCA, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 47005.
(Non-binding information. Note the listed ingredients on the packaging.)
Special active ingredients
The caffeine complex activates the hair roots, extends the hair growth phases and improves hair growth.
Questions and answers
- In which cases should I use Alpecin Tuning Shampoo?
- Is the Tuning Shampoo suitable for daily use?
- When can I expect to see visible results with the Tuning Shampoo and how long do I have to use it for?
- What happens if I use the Tuning Shampoo on light blond, completely grey or white hair?
- Can my scalp be discoloured when washing my hair with the Tuning Shampoo?
- Can my clothes or hats be discoloured when using Alpecin Tuning Shampoo, e.g. in the rain or by sweating?
- Caffeine improves barrier function in male skin:
Conducted at the clinic and polyclinic for dermatology and venereology at the University of Hamburg-Eppendorf, Germany. J. M. Brandner, M. J. Behne, B. Huesing, I. Moll, Int. J. Cosmet. Sci. 2006, 28, 343–347. EP 1396261 B1.
- Effect of caffeine and testosterone on the proliferation of human hair follicles in vitro:
Conducted at the Clinic for Dermatology and Dermatologic Allergology of the Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Germany. T. W. Fischer, U. C. Hipler, P. Elsner, Int. J. Dermatol. 2007, 46, 27–35.
- Differential effects of caffeine on hair shaft elongation, matrix and outer root sheath keratinocyte proliferation, and transforming growth factor-b2/insulin-like growth factor-1-mediated regulation of the hair cycle in male and female human hair follicles in vitro:
Conducted at the Institute for Dermatology at Lübeck University, Germany. T. W. Fischer, E. Herczeg-Lisztes, W. Funk, D. Zillikens, T. Bíró, R. Paus, Br. J. Dermatol. 2014, 171, 1031-1043.