Dandruff Killer Shampoo
With 4 active ingredients
- four different active ingredients with four different modes of action form an effective anti-dandruff defence system
- relieves scalp irritation, removes dandruff and provides 4-fold defence against new dandruff
- suitable for daily use against dandruff
- Suitable for oily dandruff
The anti-dandruff shampoo with 4 active ingredients
Four different active ingredients with four different modes of action form an effective anti-dandruff defence system: Alpecin Dandruff Killer relieves scalp irritation, removes dandruff and provides 4-fold defence against new dandruff.
The quadruple active ingredient complex
Zinc pyrithione and piroctone olamine are effective against fungi, yeast and bacteria. This prevents new dandruff and restores the scalp’s natural balance. Salicylic acid and fumaric acid help remove existing dandruff. This creates a smooth scalp surface, thereby reducing the colonization of microorganisms in a sustained manner.
Hair care without silicones
In addition, panthenol, allantoin and a sophisticated galenic formula prevent irritation and stabilise the scalp’s resistance. What's more, the anti-dandruff shampoo from Alpecin contains no silicones which, in turn, means tangibly more grip.
Suitable for daily use against dandruff: distribute a walnut-sized quantity evenly in wet hair and massage in. Rinse out immediately. Use Alpecin Caffeine Liquid each time after washing your hair to prevent hereditary hair loss.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-9, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Fumaric Acid, Panthenol, Zinc Pyrithione, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Allantoin, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Menthol, Piroctone Olamine, Potassium Sorbate, Argilla, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Citric Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Dmdm Hydantoin, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, CI 47005, CI 42090.
(Non-binding information. Note the listed ingredients on the packaging.)
Questions and answers
- What is special about Alpecin Dandruff Killer Shampoo?
- Where is the line between "harmless dandruff" and pathological psoriasis?
- What causes dandruff and dandruff attacks?
- What are the consequences of fungi, bacteria and yeast if left untreated?
- Can I use the Dandruff Killer Shampoo to simultaneously prevent hair loss?
- What is the difference between the Dandruff Killer Shampoo and the Double-Effect Caffeine Shampoo?
- Is the Dandruff Killer Shampoo suitable for daily use?