Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo C1: Black Edition
For strong hair
- The Black Edition of our best-selling men’s shampoo: Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo C1
- Prevents hair loss before it is visible and ensures that you keep your hair longer
- Caffeine complex strengthens the hair roots
- Stimulates the hair roots during washing
- Active ingredient caffeine can be detected in the hair follicle in two minutes
- Without silicones: Immediately gives hair more grip
- With a new scent
Alpecin’s success story in a Black design
Discipline for your hair
Prevents hair loss before it is visible and ensures that you keep your hair for longer.
Alpecin Caffeine – Doping for your hair
Its caffeine complex stimulates the hair roots during washing. The caffeine can be detected at the hair roots after being left on for just 120 seconds. It is scientifically proven to strengthen hair growth – for permanently strong hair.
Deliberately avoiding softeners (e.g. silicone) immediately gives your hair more grip.
You have to do something on a permanent basis to have a full head of hair for the long-term future:
- Effective from the first wash: The Caffeine Shampoo must be used 1x daily to protect the hair roots with caffeine for 24 hours
- Leave in for 2 minutes so that the caffeine penetrates right down to the hair roots
- Use on a long-term basis: Studies have shown that hair is noticeably stronger and hair loss is reduced after 3 months of regular use. Important: Keep using it daily!
AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, LAURETH-2, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, CAFFEINE, PANTHENOL, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, MENTHOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, DISODIUM EDTA, NIACINAMIDE, TOCOPHEROL, ZINC CHLORIDE, VEGETABLE OIL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CI 42090, CI 60730.
Non-binding Information. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packaging.
Special active ingredients
- Caffeine strengthens the hair roots
- Zinc and niacin are important growth factors for healthy hair roots
Questions and answers
Does the caffeine penetrate the roots although the shampoo is rinsed out?
Yes. A study by the Charité university clinic shows that caffeine from a shampoo formula can penetrate the skin and the hair follicle to create a depot effect with availability for up to 24 hours.
What do competitive athletes have to watch out for with the Caffeine Shampoo?
Caffeine can be detected in the hair follicles. Until 2004 the active ingredient was on the Prohibited List of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). It is still part of the Monitoring Program to this day.
Do coffee and energy drinks help to prevent hair loss?
No. The caffeine must reach the hair roots directly. The carrier base and unique galenics make this possible for Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo. Drinking coffee and caffeinated drinks will not help your hair growth.