Alpecin Caffeine Liquid
Increases productivity of the hair roots
- Counteracts premature hair loss
- Increases hair root productivity
- Enhances the speed of hair growth
- Directly applied to the scalp, massaged in and not rinsed out
The caffeine-containing active ingredient combination keeps hair roots awake and contributes to extending their growth phases for longer than provided for by hereditary predisposition:
When applied, it causes a fresh tingling on the scalp, its active ingredients travel along the hair shaft and form a depot sufficient for up to 24 hours.
"With hereditary hair loss, a scalp massage with Alpecin Liquid is required morning exercise. It will help normalize the growth phases of the hair roots."
Laboratory Head Dr. Klenk at the Alpecin lab (Bielefeld).
- Apply in the morning and after each hair wash to the towel-dried scalp and massage in.
- Do not rinse out.
- Allow to dry briefly, then comb hair again.
- Style as usual.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Menthol, Caffeine, Zinc PCA, Niacinamide, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Acetate, BHT, Parfum, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Coumarin.
Non-binding Information. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packaging.
Questions and answers
- I have been using Alpecin Caffeine Liquid for 3 weeks and still haven't noticed any improvement of my hair loss.
- I have been using Alpecin Caffeine Liquid for more than a year. No hair has grown back? Is Alpecin Caffeine Liquid ineffective?
- Is it possible to overdose in a single day based on multiple applications of Alpecin Caffeine Liquid (e.g. after bathing in the morning and after exercising at night)?
- Apart from Alpecin Caffeine Liquid, can I use other products such as gel or hair spray?
- Can Alpecin Caffeine Liquid also be used on dry hair or is it absolutely necessary to wash the hair before application?
- Do you have to use Alpecin Caffeine Liquid every day?
- For a few weeks, I have been using Alpecin Caffeine Liquid every day and I am noticing increased hair loss?
- Despite the long-term application of Caffeine Liquid, I still lose a lot of hair? Are there some cases in which the product doesn't work?
- What amount is required for proper application?
- Does this caffeine based Alpecin products have any contraindications?
- Isn't alcohol harmful?