Hair tuning during every hair wash
The intense pigments in this shampoo help to keep dark hair dark. Hair can look darker and fuller. Alpecin Tuning Shampoo can help to protect hair against fading if men start using it early enough.
The Colour Effect is inconspicuous and only becomes more intense with regular use and washes out gradually with normal shampoo.
At the same time, the caffeine complex helps to prevent hair loss. Daily hair washing with the Tuning Shampoo immediately provides the hair roots with activating ingredient. Alpecin Caffeine can be detected in the hair roots after just 120 seconds of residence time.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, PEG-3 Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Caffeine, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Parfum, Phosphoric Acid, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, HC Blue No. 2, Menthol, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Niacinamide, Zinc PCA, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 47005.
Non-binding Information. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packaging.
Questions and answers
- In which cases should I use Alpecin Tuning Shampoo?
- Is the Tuning Shampoo appropriate for daily use?
- How long do I have to use the Tuning Shampoo to obtain a visible result?
- What happens if I use the Tuning Shampoo on light blond, completely gray or white hair?
- Can my scalp be discoloured when washing my hair with the Tuning Shampoo?
- Can my clothes or hats be discoloured when using Alpecin Tuning Shampoo, e.g. in the rain or by sweating?
Leave the shampoo on the scalp for about 2–5 minutes, and then rinse out. Only apply on brown or black hair.