Alpecin Caffeine Liquid
helps to support hair root activity
The caffeine-containing active ingredient combination helps to keep your hair roots awake.
When applied, it causes a fresh tingling on the scalp; its active ingredients travel along the hair shaft and form a depot sufficient for up to 24 hours.
Information for competitive athletes:
Alpecin Caffeine can be detected in hair follicles.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Menthol, Caffeine, Zinc PCA, Niacinamide, Citric Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Retinyl Acetate.
Non-binding Information. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packaging.
Questions and answers
- I have been using Alpecin Caffeine Liquid for 3 weeks and still haven't noticed any improvement in my hair condition.
- I have been using Alpecin Caffeine Liquid for more than a year. No hair has grown back? Is Alpecin Caffeine Liquid ineffective?
- Is it possible to overdose in a single day based on multiple applications of Alpecin Caffeine Liquid (e.g. after bathing in the morning and after exercising at night)?
- Apart from Alpecin Caffeine Liquid, can I use other products such as gel or hair spray?
- Can Alpecin Caffeine Liquid also be used on dry hair or is it absolutely necessary to wash your hair before application?
- Do you have to use Alpecin Caffeine Liquid every day?
- For a few weeks, I have been using Alpecin Caffeine Liquid every day and I notice that my hair condition is worsening?
- What amount is required for proper application?
- Does this caffeine-based Alpecin product have any contraindications?
- Isn't alcohol harmful?