Helps to support hair root activity
The caffeine-containing active ingredient combination helps to keep your hair roots awake.
When applied, it causes a fresh tingling on the scalp; its active ingredients travel along the hair shaft and form a depot sufficient for up to 24 hours.
Information for competitive athletes:
Alpecin Caffeine can be detected in hair follicles.
How to use Caffeine Liquid
Apply in the morning and after each hair wash to the towel-dried scalp and massage in. Do not rinse out. Allow to dry briefly, then comb hair again. Style as usual. For best results, use after Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Menthol, Caffeine, Zinc PCA, Niacinamide, Citric Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Retinyl Acetate.
Non-binding Information. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packaging.
Questions and answers
- I have been using Alpecin Caffeine Liquid for 3 weeks and still haven't noticed any improvement in my hair condition.
- I have been using Alpecin Caffeine Liquid for more than a year. No hair has grown back? Is Alpecin Caffeine Liquid ineffective?
- Is it possible to overdose in a single day based on multiple applications of Alpecin Caffeine Liquid (e.g. after bathing in the morning and after exercising at night)?
- Apart from Alpecin Caffeine Liquid, can I use other products such as gel or hair spray?
- Can Alpecin Caffeine Liquid also be used on dry hair or is it absolutely necessary to wash your hair before application?
- Do you have to use Alpecin Caffeine Liquid every day?
- For a few weeks, I have been using Alpecin Caffeine Liquid every day and I notice that my hair condition is worsening?
- What amount is required for proper application?
- Does this caffeine-based Alpecin product have any contraindications?
- Isn't alcohol harmful?