Reduces hair loss
The caffeine-containing active ingredient combination helps preserve vigorous hair growth:
- Helps to keep the hair production going
- Helps to prevent hair loss
Apply in the morning and after each hair wash to the towel-dried scalp and massage in. Do not rinse out. Allow to dry briefly, then comb hair again. Style as usual.
Helps to strengthen the hair roots
The caffeine-containing active ingredient combination helps preserve vigorous hair growth.
When applied, it causes a fresh tingling on the scalp; its active ingredients travel along the hair shaft and form a depot sufficient for up to 24 hours.
"With hair loss, a scalp massage with Alpecin Caffeine is a good morning exercise. It will help to reduce hair loss."
Laboratory Head Dr. Klenk at the Alpecin lab (Bielefeld, Germany).
Information for competitive athletes
Alpecin Caffeine can be detected in hair follicles.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Menthol, Caffeine, Zinc PCA, Niacinamide, Citric Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Retinyl Acetate.
Non-binding Information. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packaging.
Questions and answers
- I have been using Alpecin Caffeine Liquid for 3 weeks and still haven't noticed any improvement of my hair loss.
- I have been using Alpecin Caffeine Liquid for more than a year. No hair has grown back? Is Alpecin Caffeine Liquid ineffective?
- Is it possible to overdose in a single day based on multiple applications of Alpecin Caffeine Liquid (e.g. after bathing in the morning and after exercising at night)?
- Apart from Alpecin Caffeine Liquid, can I use other products such as gel or hair spray?
- The recommended usage instructions on the product say "In the morning and after every hair wash, use the dosage tip to directly apply product to towel-dried scalp and massage in."
Can Alpecin Caffeine Liquid also be used on dry hair or is it absolutely necessary to wash the hair before application?
- Do you have to use Alpecin Caffeine Liquid every day?
- For a few weeks, I have been using Alpecin Caffeine Liquid every day and I am noticing increased hair loss?
- Despite the long-term application of Caffeine Liquid, I still lose a lot of hair? Are there some cases in which the product doesn't work?
- What amount is required for proper application?
- Does this caffeine based Alpecin products have any contraindications?
- Isn't alcohol harmful?