Alpecin Tuning Shampoo
Hair tuning during every hair wash
Protect your dark shade with intense colour pigments and prevent hair loss at the same time – all during daily hair washing.
The intense pigments in this shampoo keep dark hair dark. Hair can look darker and fuller.
The hair colour can be protected against fading, if a man starts using this shampoo early enough The Colour Effect is inconspicuous, only becomes more intense with regular use and washes out gradually with normal shampoo.
At the same time, the caffeine complex prevents hair loss. Daily hair washing with the Tuning Shampoo immediately provides the hair roots with the activating ingredient. Alpecin Caffeine can be detected in the hair roots after just 120 seconds of residence time.
Leave the shampoo on the scalp for about 2–5 minutes, and then rinse out. Only apply to dark to black hair.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, PEG-3 Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Caffeine, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Parfum, Phosphoric Acid, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, HC Blue No. 2, Menthol, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Niacinamide, Zinc PCA, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 47005.
(Non-binding Information. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packaging.)
Questions and answers
- In which cases should I use Alpecin Tuning Shampoo?
- Is the Tuning Shampoo appropriate for daily use?
- How long do I have to use the Tuning Shampoo to obtain a visible result?
- What happens if I use the Tuning Shampoo on light blond, completely gray or white hair?
- Can my scalp be discolored when washing my hair with the Tuning Shampoo?
- Can my clothes or hats be discoloured when using Alpecin Tuning Shampoo, e.g. in the rain or by sweating?