Alpecin Caffeine Liquid
increases productivity of the hair roots
The caffeine-containing active ingredient combination keeps hair roots awake and contributes to extending their growth phases for longer than provided for by predisposition:
- Counteracts premature hair loss
- Increases hair root productivity
- Enhances the speed of hair growth
When applied, it causes a fresh tingling on the scalp, its active ingredients travel along the hair shaft and form a depot sufficient for up to 24 hours.
"With hair loss, a scalp massage with Alpecin Caffeine Liquid is required morning exercise. It will help normalize the growth phases of the hair roots."
Laboratory Head Dr. Klenk at the Alpecin lab (Bielefeld).
(Information for competitive athletes: Alpecin Caffeine can be detected in hair follicles.)
- Caffeine activates the hair roots, prolongs the growth phase and improves hair growth.
- Niacin and zinc salts strengthen hair growth.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Menthol, Caffeine, Zinc PCA, Niacinamide, Citric Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Retinyl Acetate.
(Non-binding Information. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packaging.)
Questions and answers
- I have been using Alpecin Caffeine Liquid for 3 weeks and still haven't noticed any improvement of my hair loss.
- I have been using Alpecin Caffeine Liquid for more than a year. No hair has grown back? Is Alpecin Liquid ineffective?
- Is it possible to overdose in a single day based on multiple applications of Alpecin Caffeine Liquid (e.g. after bathing in the morning and after exercising at night)?
- Apart from Alpecin Caffeine Liquid, can I use other products such as gel or hair spray?
- The recommended usage instructions on the product say "In the morning and after every hair wash, use the dosage tip to directly apply product to towel-dried scalp and massage in."
- Do you have to use Alpecin Caffeine Liquid every day?
- For a few weeks, I have been using Alpecin Caffeine Liquid every day and I am noticing increased hair loss?
- Despite the long-term application of Liquid, I still lose a lot of hair? Are there some cases in which the product doesn't work?
- What amount is required for proper application?
- Does this caffeine based Alpecin products have any contraindications?
- Isn't alcohol harmful?