Alpecin Tuning Shampoo
Protects the shade of dark hair and helps to reduce hair loss
Hair tuning during every wash
With age, hair roots increasingly lose their ability to form the colouring melanin pigments, causing the shafts of your hair to become white. As more hair becomes white, your hair will increasingly appear grey in colour. Alpecin Tuning Shampoo fortifies your natural hair colour and tints early grey hairs. The intensive pigments in the shampoo make your hair look darker and fuller again.
At the same time, the Caffeine Complex introduces an activating ingredient to the hair roots. Alpecin Caffeine is detectable in the hair roots after just 120 seconds.
Alpecin Tuning Shampoo is suitable for daily use. Leave the shampoo on the scalp for about 2–5 minutes, and then rinse out. Only apply to dark to black hair.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, PEG-3 Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Caffeine, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Parfum, Phosphoric Acid, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, HC Blue No. 2, Menthol, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Niacinamide, Zinc PCA, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 47005.
(Non-binding Information. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packaging. )
Questions and answers
- In which cases should I use Alpecin Tuning Shampoo?
- Is the Tuning Shampoo appropriate for daily use?
- How long do I have to use the Tuning Shampoo to obtain a visible result?
- What happens if I use the Tuning Shampoo on light blond, completely grey or white hair?
- Can my scalp be discoloured when washing my hair with the Tuning Shampoo?
- Can my clothes or headwear be discoloured when using Alpecin tuning Shampoo, e.g in the rain or by sweating?