Alpecin Caffeine Liquid
Pure energy for the hair
- Ideal for men who don't wash their hair every day.
- Daily leave-on tonic for all hair and scalp types
- The special Caffeine Complex strengthens the hair
- Its energizing ingredients travel along the hair to the scalp and form a deposit sufficient for up to 24 hours.
- When applied, it leaves a fresh tingling sensation on the scalp
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Menthol, Caffeine, Zinc PCA, Niacinamide, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Acetate, BHT, Parfum, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Coumarin.
(Non-binding Information. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packaging. )
Questions and answers
- Is it possible to overuse Alpecin Caffeine Liquid by applying more frequently (i.e after bathing in the morning or exercising at night)?
- Apart from Alpecin Caffeine Liquid, can I use other products such as hair gel or hair spray?
- The recommended instructions on the product say ‘In the morning and after every hair wash, use the dosage tip to directly apply product to towel-dried scalp and massage in’.
Can Alpecin Caffeine Liquid also be used on dry hair or is it absolutely necessary to wash the hair before application?
- Do I have to use Alpecin Caffeine Liquid every day?
- What amount is required for proper application?
- Does this caffeine based Alpecin product have any contraindications?
- Is the alcohol in Alpecin harmful?
Marc, C.I`ve been using the product for some time now and the results are impressive. It is easy to apply!
Chris K.It is a great product. My hair is a lot stronger. I would highly recommend this product!
George, F.This product is perfect for the morning. It is easy to apply, and my hair feels much stronger after using the product for some time.
Finn93, K.I am really surprised about the results. It is easy to apply. You can even use the liquid, if you do not wash your hair. 100% recommendation!
Matthew234The barber applied Alpecin, and I thought it is amazing. My hair feels so much thicker now.