Alpecin Caffeine Liquid
Daily leave-on tonic for all hair and scalp types
With Caffeine Complex
When applied, it causes a fresh tingling on the scalp, its active ingredients travel along the hair shaft and form a depot sufficient for up to 24 hours.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Parfum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Menthol, Caffeine, Zinc PCA, Niacinamide, Citric Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Retinyl Acetate.
(Non-binding Information. Please refer to the ingredients list on the packaging. )
Questions and answers
- Is it possible to overuse Alpecin Caffeine Liquid by applying more frequently (i.e after bathing in the morning or exercising at night)?
- Apart from Alpecin Caffeine Liquid, can I use other products such as hair gel or hair spray?
- The recommended instructions on the product say ‘In the morning and after every hair wash, use the dosage tip to directly apply product to towel-dried scalp and massage in’.
Can Alpecin Caffeine Liquid also be used on dry hair or is it absolutely necessary to wash the hair before application?
- Do I have to use Alpecin Caffeine Liquid every day?
- What amount is required for proper application?
- Does this caffeine based Alpecin product have any contraindications?
- Is the alcohol in Alpecin harmful?