Alpecin Caffeine Liquid
Alpecin’s strongest solution for revitalised hair
- STRENGTHENS HAIR ROOTS WITH EVERY APPLICATION
Hair immediately has more grip and can be styled better without the use of softening silicones.
- UNIQUE FORMULA
Alpecin’s Caffeine Complex containing caffeine, zinc and niacin supports natural hair growth.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN
The effectiveness of Alpecin has been demonstrated over several years of scientific research and in numerous clinical studies.
- EASY TO USE
Using the dosage tip you can apply Alpecin Caffeine Liquid directly to your scalp and massage it in. The hair tonic will leave a fresh tingly sensation on your scalp.
- IDEAL FOR MEN WHO DON’T WASH THEIR HAIR EVERY DAY
The daily leave on tonic can be applied to towel dried hair after showering or incorporated in your routine on days without washing.
Hair needs a sufficient supply of energy and nutrients to grow properly. When hair follicles are exposed to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a metabolite of the male sex hormone testosterone, this supply is impaired. As a result, the growth phases of the hair roots are reduced – hair loss and balding are possible results.
Caffeine can counteract this process. Studies prove that caffeine inhibits the negative effects of testosterone on hair growth and balances out the resulting lack of energy. It extends the growth phases of the hair roots back to the normal length so that hair can grow even at an old age.
Alpecin Caffeine Liquid provides your hair with the optimum concentration of caffeine. The active ingredients penetrate your hair shafts thanks to its unique galenic formula. There it counteracts testosterone attacks and stimulates hair growth.
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Menthol, Caffeine, Zinc PCA, Niacinamide, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Acetate, BHT, Parfum, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Coumarin.
Questions and answers
- Is it possible to overuse Alpecin Caffeine Liquid by applying more frequently (i.e after bathing in the morning or exercising at night)?
- Apart from Alpecin Caffeine Liquid, can I use other products such as hair gel or hair spray?
- The recommended instructions on the product say ‘In the morning and after every hair wash, use the dosage tip to directly apply product to towel-dried scalp and massage in’.
Can Alpecin Caffeine Liquid also be used on dry hair or is it absolutely necessary to wash the hair before application?
- Do I have to use Alpecin Caffeine Liquid every day?
- What amount is required for proper application?
- Does this caffeine based Alpecin product have any contraindications?
- Is the alcohol in Alpecin harmful?
Marc, C.I`ve been using the product for some time now and the results are impressive. It is easy to apply!
Chris K.It is a great product. My hair is a lot stronger. I would highly recommend this product!
George, F.This product is perfect for the morning. It is easy to apply, and my hair feels much stronger after using the product for some time.
Finn93, K.I am really surprised about the results. It is easy to apply. You can even use the liquid, if you do not wash your hair. 100% recommendation!
Matthew234The barber applied Alpecin, and I thought it is amazing. My hair feels so much thicker now.