Frequently asked questions
Questions and answers
- What are the ingredients of the Caffeine Complex?
- Where can I purchase Alpecin products?
- Would it make sense to perform a scalp massage with coffee?
- Are the Caffeine based products also appropriate for women?
- Where does ‘harmless’ dandruff end and psoriasis begin?
- What causes dandruff episodes?
- Why do we get dandruff?
- Is it possible to overuse Alpecin Caffeine Liquid by applying more frequently (i.e after bathing in the morning or exercising at night)?
- Apart from Alpecin Caffeine Liquid, can I use other products such as hair gel or hair spray?
- The recommended instructions on the product say ‘In the morning and after every hair wash, use the dosage tip to directly apply product to towel-dried scalp and massage in’.
Can Alpecin Caffeine Liquid also be used on dry hair or is it absolutely necessary to wash the hair before application?
- Do I have to use Alpecin Caffeine Liquid every day?
- What amount is required for proper application?
- Does this caffeine based Alpecin product have any contraindications?
- Is the alcohol in Alpecin harmful?
- In which cases should I use Alpecin Tuning Shampoo?
- Is the Tuning Shampoo appropriate for daily use?
- How long do I have to use the Tuning Shampoo to obtain a visible result?
- What happens if I use the Tuning Shampoo on light blond, completely grey or white hair?
- Can my scalp be discoloured when washing my hair with the Tuning Shampoo?
- Can my clothes or headwear be discoloured when using Alpecin tuning Shampoo, e.g in the rain or by sweating?