The Black Hair Creme Effective until the next time you wash your hair
- the black hair creme for dark hair
- darkens grey hair immediately
- lasts until the next time you wash your hair
Darkens grey hair immediately
Alpecin Tuning Creme is a Black Hair Creme. The pigments it contains darken grey hair. The Colour Effect is immediately visible and lasts until the next time you wash your hair.
Apply Tuning Creme to the desired areas, using it either on its own or mixed together with your usual gel or wax.
Important: Mix together with the gel or wax before applying it to your hair. Then distribute through your hair and leave to dry.
Alpecin Tuning Creme does not contain Alpecin Caffeine. To prevent hair loss and to give your hair a long-lasting colour boost, we recommend Alpecin Tuning Shampoo.
The black Tuning-Creme is not suitable for blond hair!
On its own: Apply to the grey areas of your hair using your hands/fingers. You should ideally towel dry your hair beforehand. Then leave to dry and style as usual.
With gel/wax: Mix with the Tuning Creme beforehand and then distribute through your hair. Leave to dry. The Tuning Effect is determined by the mixing ratio.
Aqua, Trisiloxane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Parfum, Methylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylparaben, Laureth-7, PVP, Tromethamine, Propylparaben, Limonene, Dehydroacetic Acid, CI 77266[Nano].
(Non-binding information. Note the listed ingredients on the packaging.)
Questions and answers
- When should I use Alpecin Tuning Creme?
- How is Alpecin Tuning Creme used?
- Is Alpecin Tuning Creme suitable for blonde and completely white hair?
- Is Alpecin Tuning Creme equivalent to a hair dye or tint?
- Can Alpecin Tuning Creme prevent hereditary hair loss?
- Can the use of Alpecin Tuning Creme result in discolouration? From rain or sweat for example?