Tuning Conditioner Brown Intensifier
Tuning right after hair washing
- With magnetic colour effect
- For an even deeper brown
- With caffeine complex
- Protects brown hair from fading
"Tunes" your hair right after washing it
When the first grey hairs appear, many men immediately think about dying their hair. You can protect your hair from fading with the Alpecin Tuning Conditioner so that the first grey hairs will not become visible until later. Your hair colour is "tuned" simply and quickly with each daily hair wash.
With magnetic colour effect:
There is a difference in charge between your hair and the pigments in the shampoo. The brown pigments (+) and the hair (-) are attracted almost like a magnet. Your hair becomes darker with every use, for a long-lasting brown.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, PEG-3 Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Caffeine, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-7, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Parfum, Phosphoric Acid, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, HC Blue No. 2, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, 2-Amino-6-Chloro-4-Nitrophenol, Citric Acid, Niacinamide, Tocopherol, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Zinc Chloride, Glycine Soja Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
(Non-binding information. Note the listed ingredients on the packaging.)
After rinsing out the shampoo, apply the Tuning Conditioner evenly to wet hair and massage in. Leave in for 2 to 5 minutes. The longer you leave it in, the stronger the magnetic colour effect. Then rinse out thoroughly. .
Not for light blonde or medium blonde hair
Questions and answers
- How does the magnetic colour effect in the Alpecin Tuning Brown products work?
- When should I use the Alpecin Tuning Brown products?
- Are the Alpecin Tuning Brown products suitable for daily use?
- When can I expect to see results from using the Alpecin Tuning Brown products?
- Can my scalp be discoloured when washing my hair with the Alpecin Tuning Brown products?
- Can fabrics or surfaces be discoloured by the Alpecin Tuning Brown products?
- When do I use the Alpecin Tuning Conditioner?