Scalp Sun Liquid
Protects your scalp from sunburn
- With sun protection factor (SPF) 15
- Easy to spread and is quickly absorbed
- Not greasy, like many sun creams
- Also suitable for athletes
- Alpecin Caffeine prevents hereditary hair loss
Risk of a sunburnt scalp!
Spending time in the sun without protection can result in sunburn. Certain parts of the body are particularly at risk. If the UV rays reach the skin - or the scalp - from directly overhead, the risk of sunburn is considerable.
Men with thin, balding hair are affected in particular.
This is often a problem for many athletes as well!
And not only on the beach - during all outdoor activities, there is a risk of burning the scalp. This applies particularly to athletes who train outside. Normal sun creams are often too greasy and can leave a white residue.
A sun protection liquid especially for the scalp:
Alpecin Scalp Sun Liquid was especially developed for effective protection of the scalp from sunburn.
- Balanced UVA/UVB protection with SPF 15
- As a liquid, it is easy to dose and spread
- It is quickly absorbed and, unlike many sun creams, is not greasy
- Also suitable for athletes
- Alpecin Caffeine also prevents hereditary hair loss
- Especially for bald men and men with sparse hair
It is important to apply adequate sun protection before exposure to the sun.
Alcohol Denat., Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Aqua, Cyclohexasiloxane, Octocrylene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum, Caffeine, Niacinamide, Limonene, Zinc Chloride, BHT.
(Non-binding information. Please note the list of ingredients on the packaging.)
Apply directly from the bottle to the scalp. The opening is designed so that an sufficient amount is applied to the scalp. Hold the bottle vertically and guide over the scalp before massaging in the liquid. The hair can be styled as usual.
The liquid has been developed so that it can be spread easily over the scalp and absorbed quickly. This ensures that the sun protection is spread evenly over the scalp and can be fully effective.
- Avoid intense midday sun
- In strong sunlight and for extended periods, wear additional head protection
- Apply before going into the sun
- Apply frequently and generously in order to maintain sun protection, especially after sweating, swimming and drying
- Applying small quantities reduces the protection considerably
- Intensive sunbathing poses a serious health risk, even when sun protection products are used
- Even sun protection products with a high sun protection factor do not provide complete protection from UV rays
- Keep out of reach of children
Questions and answers
- Why do we get sunburn?
- Why must we protect our skin from the sun?
- What is the difference between Alpecin Scalp Sun Liquid and Alpecin Scalp Sun Protection?
- What do the terms UVA, UVB and SPF mean?
- Which parts of the skin are most often forgotten when it comes to sun protection?
- Alpecin Scalp Sun Liquid has SPF 15. Is this sufficient?
- Can I also apply Alpecin Scalp Sun Liquid to my scalp when it is moist?
- Do I apply Alpecin Scalp Sun Liquid before or after styling with gel or spray?
- How many times a day should I apply Alpecin Scalp Sun Liquid?
- If I apply Alpecin Scalp Sun Liquid several times a day, won't the amount of caffeine be too high?
- Is Alpecin Scalp Sun Liquid suitable for every scalp?
- Does Alpecin Scalp Sun Liquid care for the scalp?
- Is the alcohol in Alpecin Scalp Sun Liquid harmful?
- Does Alpecin Scalp Sun Liquid stain textiles?
- Is Alpecin Scalp Sun Liquid also suitable for athletes?